Tuesday, August 10, 2021

The Rest of This "Year"

Photo by Jørgen Håland on Unsplash
Longtime readers know that I set my goals around an approximation of the academic year, starting on October 1st. That means That means we've officially entered the "Oh gods, I'm so behind!" part of the year. (See progress bars on the right for details). What this means for the blog is that from here until the end of September, we're going to be throwing the schedule out the window, in favor of working on whatever I'm most behind on at any given moment. During this time, I might write as many as 26 additional blog posts, but these will not come at any kind of reasonable intervals, and the reread posts may not strictly alternate between Dresden Files and Wheel of Time. Plans are underway to create a less uneven and chaotic experience for next year. - watch this space for details. One of the big things I need to figure out is how to make book reviews work the way they're supposed to. Also the reading list for this year is now up to date. 

Probably you'll be getting a Dresden Files post sometime this week. Tonight? Friday? Who knows, not me. Until then, be gay, do crimes, and read all the things.

No comments:

Post a Comment