Monday, September 27, 2021

My Laptop Died

More specifically, my laptop was killed. By my cat. She peed on it. Yeah. The odds of successfully saving it are low. Honestly at this point I'd take getting the files off it as a win, but even that is gonna take time and money which I do not currently have. 
I can type the posts up on my phone, but if there's a way to properly add and caption photos on mobile, I haven't found it yet, so actually posting them will require that I get to the library or borrow someone else's computer. I won't use pictures without crediting them, and social media doesn't like it when my posts don't have pictures. (The above is a picture I took myself of a wild raspberry plant in my yard). 
The post for Fool Moon Chapter 23 is done, and has been for a while. It will be posted sometime this week. In early October, you'll still get the usual year in review post and the new goals for the 2021-2022 Eeveeyear. If you want me to get back to a more reliable schedule, this would be a great time to consider supporting the Patreon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment