Monday, April 5, 2021

Things Might Go Slow For a While

Photo by Monika Grabkowska on Unsplash   
My system never handles the transition into the warm season very well, and it's Especially Bad this year. Part of it is probably doing allergy season in a new place. I've also got a couple of major freelance assignments coming due this month, the kind for which I need to leave big blocks of time open. Updates aren't going to stop, but expect Dresden Files posts more like once a week than twice, and not on consistent days. I'm also working on this month's Advice Column, and maybe if I apply myself I can put up another thing that's been sitting around half-finished. I expect things will go back to normal sometime in early May.

Until then, be gay, do crimes, and read All The Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment