Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday progress update

Going forward, progress updates will be on Mondays, because my time-tracking week ends at midnight on Sunday, and after midnight on a Sunday I'm usually too busy to like, do anything.
Paid hours:
42
Unpaid hours
13:13 (plus some other stuff)
Writing Time
1:52, almost all of it on this blog.

That brings the total to 6 hours and 44 minutes since the beginning of the 20,000 Hours project. That's 0.000673% of the way to my goal. I'm doing some reprioritizing this week to try and get more writing done. Like I said a few weeks ago, I'm hoping this is gonna turn out to be the story of me emerging from the ashes of being too busy and tired to write.
Over on the publishing front, I have so far read exactly one piece from our current round of submissions. It's good and I think we're probably gonna take it. We also have a new staff reader, so that's exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment